We have many years of experience in the area of chemical analysis investigations and in the determination of the performance characteristics of inorganic and organic materials. In order to perform a very wide variety of studies, our fully air-conditioned laboratories are equipped with the latest measuring, testing and analysis technology. The range of investigations covers both inorganic bonding agents, mineral-based and ceramic materials and impregnations, coatings, concrete additives, synthetic materials, bitumen and wood preservatives. We perform construction-related and environmental chemical analyses on your behalf, during the course of site diagnostics, site evaluations and the testing of the compatibility of construction materials.
- Accredited laboratory for wet-chemical and instrumental analyses and verifications, resistance and ageing tests
- A recognised testing, inspection and certification body in accordance with state building regulations for affixed concrete reinforcements, segmental construction
- A wide range of studies — qualitative and quantitative assay of organic and inorganic materials, structurally damaging salts, impregnations, coatings and corrosion protection, concrete additives, water
- Construction-related chemical tests — age-dependent characteristic properties of textile fabrics and synthetic materials, weathering, resistance to chemicals, influences of temperature and the environment, diffusion processes, material corrosion, penetration behaviour of water-polluting substances, acid-resistance of concrete
- Surveying and assessment — paint and coating damage, corrosion and expansion in concrete, mutual compatibilities of construction materials