We conduct airborne, impact and structure-borne noise measurements on various components and structures on our test stands and on-site, in accordance with applicable standards. We provide you with advice and support in the development of new materials and structures, for example, within the scope of approval procedures.
When it comes to your construction project, we offer comprehensive technical acoustic support, issue noise control certificates, provide expert clarification as to the causes of insufficient noise insulation and help you to create good acoustic conditions within your premises.
Our core tasks also include drawing up noise emission projections for industrial, traffic, sport and recreational noise, as well as conducting noise immissions measurements.
- A recognised testing, verification and certification body in accordance with state building regulations and the EU Construction Products Regulation, and a recognised VMPA testing body for suitability tests on walls, doors, windows, ceilings, floor coverings and sound walls; issuing General Technical Test Certificates
- Accredited testing laboratory for the measurement of sound absorption in a reverberation room in accordance with ISO 354 and for noise measurements on sound walls in accordance with the EN 1793 series of standards, incl. in situ procedures, and in accordance with railway directives
- Recognised VMPA sound insulation testing body for acoustic measurements on the structure
- Recognised noise measuring facility in accordance with § 29b BImSchG – valid throughout Germany
- Damage analysis and reports