Our working groups
We are your competent partner for all questions concerning the development, application and testing of waterproofing products and solutions. In addition to practical and large-scale product testing, we carry out assessments of moisture damage and waterproofing defects, localize moisture ingress, develop repair solutions, advise you on the selection of waterproofing solutions and monitor their professional implementation.
- Recognized PÜZ body according to LBO and EU-BauPVO and DAkkS accredited testing laboratory as well as DAkkS accredited inspection body for joint sealing in waterproofing structures, mineral sealing slurries, waterproofing under tiles in bond, building waterproofing with liquid plastics, plastic-modified bitumen thick coatings, waterproofing membranes, vapor barrier membranes, underlayment and sarking membranes, masonry barrier membranes, ETAG 022 (EAD 030352-00-0503, EAD 030436-00-0503, EAD 030437-00-0503), coatings of heating oil storage tanks.
- Authorized testing laboratory according to WTA data sheet 4-10 – Testing of injection materials against capillary water transport
- Testing and monitoring of injection gels according to ABI leaflet of STUVA
- Assessment/evidence gathering – structural and roof waterproofing, interior waterproofing, water impermeable concrete structures
We carry out tests for you on products from the wastewater and stormwater sector on the basis of national and international norms and standards or according to individual customer requirements. Our holistic concept includes the testing of material properties, the testing of individual components as well as the testing of component combinations and systems.
- Recognized PÜZ body according to LBO and EU-BauPVO and DAkkS accredited testing laboratory as well as DAkkS accredited inspection body for domestic and foreign certifiers for pipes, fittings, manholes made of concrete/reinforced concrete, plastic and stoneware, manhole covers, processes and products for rehabilitation, drainage channels and seals made of elastomers
- Testing and inspection body for plastic pipes and manholes recognized by Deutsche Bahn AG and the Federal Railway Authority (EBA)
- Application-oriented tests to prove usability, e.g. within the scope of tests for obtaining a general technical approval, such as the simulation of load conditions of grounded pipes, shafts and other civil engineering structures and stresses during operation, determination of resistance to abrasion and impact stresses.
Our range of services for you includes a broad spectrum of geotechnical testing in earthworks, foundation engineering, civil engineering, road construction and landfill construction on the basis of national and international norms and standards or according to individual requirements.
Preservation of evidence and recording of conditions, subsoil and foundation assessments, damage reports – not only in the area of traffic areas – as well as the monitoring and certification of building materials are part of our service profile. In addition to regulated building materials, we can also offer you our services for the quality assurance of new types of building materials (e.g. temporarily flowable, self-compacting backfill building materials).
- Recognized PÜZ body according to LBO and EU-BauPVO for all aggregates in concrete (including alkali guideline) and in road construction
- DAkkS accredited testing laboratory for the determination of geometrical and mechanical-technological properties of aggregates
- According to RAP-Stra recognized testing laboratory for soils, including soil improvements, aggregates, building material mixtures for layers without binders and for earthworks
With the testing of waterproofing products with regard to their effects on groundwater in accordance with building authority specifications and with external monitoring of factory production control, we offer you the basis for applying for general building authority approval.
For the protection of our waters, we test your coating and sealing systems for catch basins, catch spaces and surfaces made of concrete in LAU plants (in plants for storing, filling and transferring liquids hazardous to water), for coatings on concrete for use in JGS plants and biogas plants, and for coatings in fuel oil storage facilities. These services provide a basis for applying for a general building approval.
- DIBt notified testing laboratory for testing the environmental compatibility of injection materials, sewer rehabilitation agents and structural sealants
- Recognized testing, monitoring and certification body in accordance with state building regulations for the testing and monitoring of coating systems and repair systems in LAU and JGS facilities
- Injection materials according to EN 1504-5